torsdag 5. januar 2012

It sucks being sick, no?


Today I became sick. Fever (that's mostly subsided now), aching head, aching chest and tummy, and nausea. Quite lovely -.-
Furthermore, I had an important test at school today (in 3rd period, no less), meaning; be at home 2nd period (we already had 1st period free), bike to school for 3rd period (the strain almost killed me), and bike home again after finishing the test. Quite suckish, I know, but I feel kinda good for at least completing it. Now I'll just have to wait for my grade ^^;

On the other hand though, I did get to finish some things; sort my dA library (not that there's much to sort, but anyway XP), write a little more onsome of my fanfics (damn me being a perfectionist when it comes to short stories), do some science-journals, practice "River Flows in You" on harp (t
hough I got nauseous sitting up, so I went back to my bed after a short while), and finish the first season of Supernatural >.<
I feel accomplished!

Oh, and meet Cerian! She's my first BJD, and I just realized I hadn't put any pictures up from the winter photoshoot I held before Christmas. Sooo, pic spam, here comes XD
(Yeah, and my camera decided to mess up the pictures, I dunno why -.-)











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar