fredag 30. desember 2011

Well... I finally got started... I think ;P

So... I've finally got a blog of my own. My blogging plans were all already ready, but getting around to actually making one is not as easy as you'd think... or maybe I'm just lazy.
Well, anyway... here's my one little corner of the internet (if you exclude my youtube, deviantart, etsy, ebay... and the zillion different users on a zillion different forums, gaming pages and so on). Here I'll be entirely devoted to rambling my head off until my eyes pops out... I guess. IF I actually manage to remember this one little corner, even though I've forgotten most of my others.

Well, as my personality and interests range from rabid fangirl to diligent geek, and everything in between, this blog may be devoted to everything from radical political opinions, rabid fangirling about some series or other, music, books, heavy themes, science...?
...yeah, and throw some creative themes into the mix too... my sewing machine is always at the ready... and fanfics of course (I'll try keeping to genfics... my more mature ones will be restricted to my dA, heehee ^^;)

Hmm, and I better tell something about myself, not? I come from Norway, I'm 16 (soon to be 17) years old, and very much of an oddball. My real name will stay a secret for now, but if Winona Flammery is too long and hard a name to pronounce, call me Winny. Or, if there's already someone you know who goes under that name, call me Flammy... or something. Whatever's fine.

On the other hand, I see I'm starting to ramble, so I think I'll finish this less-than-satisfactory and quite-out-of-the-ordinary introduction. Hope to see someone around, and feel free to leave me a comment... I love getting comments! >.<

Oh, and on a last note (is that even an idiom?), my page-design is quite standard and boring at the moment: I'll fix that when I find the time. Until that, bear with me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar